Adding text in an image is not a difficult job but adding text that has been aligned on a curved path is not that easy. Text can be bended by using two different methods one is by using Pen Tool and the other one is by using Wrap Tool. In this tutorial you will learn how to bend text in Photoshop in Wrap Tool.You can also learn about How to Soften Edges with Feathering. In order to learn how to bend text using Wrap Tool you need to follow these steps.
- Create a new document or open an existing file by clicking on New or Open in the File menu.
- Once you have opened the existing image now you need to type in the text which you want to wrap.
- 1st of all you need to long click on the Text Tool.
- Then you need to click Horizontal Text Tool.
- Double click in the window where you want your text to be.
- Now you need to type in the text which you want to bend.
- You can use the drop down menu in Text tool in order to select the font, style and size.
- Click on the tick mark located at the top of the window.
- Now click on the Wrap Tool.
- Once you select the Wrap Tool you will get access to various different effects.
- As you will select the style from the list the text will instantly change.
- You can use the radio buttons for selecting the vertical and horizontal bend.
- Now you need to change the degree of the text’s arc by moving the Bend slider to right or left direction.
- Now increase or decrease the distortion of the text with Vertical and Horizontal Distortion slider.
- Now click on OK when you are done.
With these easy steps you will get the text bended at any degree of your choice.